We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

perth
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

Hi, we are booking for a night on Nusa Lembongan at Hai Tide Huts for June. Has anyone stayed there?? Is there shopping/markets there? Any info would be muchly appreciated.

Mark & Donna :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
499 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

Hi Mark & Donna

We are staying there for a night in late April, so will be happy to answer any questions for you afterwards.

Will be interested in any replies/comments to your post.

Cheers

Robyn

perth
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

If you can recommend some good restraunts too would be great

Cheers

London, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

Lembongan is a very chilled and lovely place to relax. The Huts are really great, cozy accommodation and the beach is nice, but not great for swimming. There is nothing much to do on Lembongan -- no real shopping or markets, that I know of, and especially not on that part of the island. You can either eat the resort or one of the small restaurants on the beach at Mushroom Bay. The food is passable but not spectacular.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

Hi,

I haven't stayed there but I have visited the place. The decor is nice, but I don't like the fact that the bathroom is not attached and can be a distance to walk to - esp in the middle of the night. Also, I found the the steps leading to the bungalows (only a couple of them, maybe 3 steps?) angled rather steeply.

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,618 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

The Hai Tide Huts are fabulous! I have stayed there a number of times, and as far as I am concerned they are located on the best part of the island i.e. a sandy beach right at your doorstep. The resort is fabulous, great pool, lovely staff, the huts are unreal and the water is crystal clear. There is no shopping really until you get over to the main vilage of Junbuktu (not sure that's the correct spelling) and even then shopping is very limited, just a few souvenir and clothes shops, but there are some good restaurants there. Next door to the Hai Tide Huts there are a couple of eating places and both are good. One is above Mushroom Bay (that's the beach the huts are on) and its great - wonderful views, good food and cheap. The food at the resort is also great!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

As reported Nusa Lembongan is a place to just relax, swim, surf, snorkel.

Leave your luggage behind at your hotel and just take an overnighter or backpack.

There are some good photos of the island here-http://www.travelpod.com/photos/0/Indonesia/Nusa%20Lembongan.html

7. Re: Nusa Lembongan Hai Tide Huts worth a stay???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 01:16