We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta hotel on the beach

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kuta hotel on the beach

Hi there,

i'm looking for a place like the Bali Garden Hotel in Kuta, which is next to the beach and close to the action. Unfortunately the Garden hotel is fully booked in the beginning of june.

The first point (beach) is more important than the second (action).

Also it shouldnt be too expensive, which means we can afford something until max €75 or $100 a night.

Can you make some suggestions? I'm having a hard time finding anything suitable..

thanks a lot!

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
691 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuta hotel on the beach

try the mecure on kuta beach. opp beach and close to the action.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
39 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuta hotel on the beach

Accor chain is having a sales until Feb 26th, started 2 days ago. I got my booking for Mercure Kuta for USD43. But the dates are for April onwards. Mercure Kuta in right next to Hard Rock Bali, and are both near the beach (just across the road).

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuta hotel on the beach

The only prices i can find are 138 USD in june. Did you book lowseason or on which website?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
39 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuta hotel on the beach

It's from accor hotel chains' website:

accorhotels.com/gb/…supersale.shtml

They called it their 3-Day Asia Pacific Super Sale.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
39 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuta hotel on the beach

Wow, they sold fast. The room that I got yesterday for April - USD43 are all gone, and for the same category it's now USD88. :p

Anyway, I did catch a glimpse of another hotel supers sale on TA ad. I think it was holiday inn, do take note of these ads above, in the forum.

Sydney
Level Contributor
474 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kuta hotel on the beach

Kuta Seaview is really beautiful since the renovations. Its opposite the beach and close to all the action.

Otherwise look at Kuta Puri, Aneka, Inna Beach

7. Re: Kuta hotel on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 10:20