We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon ideas for Pool Villa with Jacuzzi??Lombok or Bali?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon ideas for Pool Villa with Jacuzzi??Lombok or Bali?

We are planning on our honeymoon atm.

Probably around 8th of Sep (2009).

We've always been hungry broke backpackers and now this is our time to indulge!

We are looking for a place with a private pool with Jacuzzi. yes, jacuzzi is very important!

and hopefully all-inclusive deal.

If anybody gives us ideas, we would appreciate.

Lombok is also another option.

We were acually thinking about Oberoi Lombok, Novotel Lombok or Pool Villa Club in Lombok.

Oberoi has got all the raving reviews. But I was wondering if there's any private jacuzzi in the villa or Pavillion? And there is no review fro Pool Villa Club. but the travel agency strongly recommended that one. hmmm

any suggestions??

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon ideas for Pool Villa with Jacuzzi??Lombok or Bali?

Hi,

In Bali, Villa Kubu has got one bedroom villas that hav their own private jacuzzi - as well as private pool of course.

If not, there is also Villa D'Suite, which is actually a 3 bedroom villa, but price is quite reasonable.

These are the 2 private villas, which I know off the top of my head now, which have private pools and jacuzzis.

You don't have to go for AI as food is very cheap and you would save more money if you just ate out! ;-)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
466 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon ideas for Pool Villa with Jacuzzi??Lombok or Bali?

I am not surprised your TA in Korea recommends Pool Villa Club in Lombok - there is some flyin deal for about 5 nights or something from Korea via Singapore. Pool Villa Club is great, each villa is 2 levels with bedroom upstairs with bathroom, downstairs is a lounge area (with a real coffee machine, no instant here!)and the verandah opens onto the large pool shared only by the villas though in its way fairly private for each couple. To the side on the verandah with role back privacy screens is the jacuzzi. It is in the grounds of the Senggigi Beach Hotel but quite separate and more maintained. The villas are furnished really well. Apart from their own quite nice restaurant it is within strolling distance of the main restaurants of Senggigi which include a Korean one.

3. Re: Honeymoon ideas for Pool Villa with Jacuzzi??Lombok or Bali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 19:28