We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heat rash

vic
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
heat rash

Thankyou to all who replied to my message. My rash is a pimply red rash that i get where the sun has hit. it is not so much a sweat rash, underarm, groin ect. i mostly suffer with my arms and legs.

thankyou muchly

squaw60

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: heat rash

instead of a new post you are best to place this in your other post on pricly heat

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heat rash

I use the baby powder as it's more natural than the chemical ones, but if it doesn't work then you need to check with the proffessionals.

Hope it helps,

Sandra

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: heat rash

take a bottel off malanta with you .it works well some hospitals use it now allso good on ulsers bed sores open cuts ect .try it you wont be disapointed kobrob

Sydne, Australia
Level Contributor
232 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: heat rash

Hi we just got back from Bali last week and I suffer from heat rash too, it was suggested I take some Telfast the Allergy one for itchy skin or you could get clarintyne. I took the telfast on the second day and within about 1/2 hour the rash and itchyness went highly recommended !!

Cheers and have a great holiday we did Leanne

Newcastle, NSW
Level Contributor
132 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: heat rash

I also suffer from this and now use a baby powder that contains corn flour or just straight corn flour will do the job.

There are various brands of corn flour dusting powder that contain lavender or aloe vera.

My GP told me about the corm flour years ago and I think it's great.

It will not hurt to try it.

HB x

6. Re: heat rash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2010, 05:19