We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know where this is....

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,089 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know where this is....

Villa Air Bali boutique resort & spa

Good reviews, good prices, but doesn't say if it's near beach... and some reviews say it's near Kuta, but the address is in Seminyak.

Is Seminyak very noisy? is it safe for families with children?

I really want a quiet, peaceful area but accessibly to shops, and restaurants not too far away by car/taxi/shuttle.....I don't want to be RIGHT in the area where it's noisy, busy, and crowded, and near the beach.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,100 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know where this is....

Seminyak is miuch quieter than Kuta. Seminyak can also be busy but no-where near as much as Kuta. The interesting thing is that once you go into aresort, no matter where it is (even in Kuta) the noise of the streets disappears. However, I'm not keen on how frenetic it is on the streets in Kuta - too noisy and busy for me.

From the seach I have just done, I do believe that this villa (Air Bali) is in Seminyak. They seem to often say Kuta in the addresses and it seems to have something to do with the 'mail address' I believe.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,935 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know where this is....

this villa is located in seminyak near kerobokan. they have a shuttle service and you can hire bikes to get to the beach. seminyak is quieter than kuta. the beach at seminyak can have rips and there are waves there. for a quieter area still with shops and restaurants but with a calm beach then also consider Sanur. this area is an excellent choice for families. it takes between 20 - 30 minutes to get to the busier area of kuta / seminyak.

there are current reviews and photos of villa air bali at the following link

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,502 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know where this is....

Hi Katetam

VIlla Air Bali is located in Seminyak (or maybe Petitenget depending on which way you approach it) on the street that runs alongside Ultimo on Jl Laksmana. The map on their website shows that you approach it from the VIlla Lumbung side of town but actually you can get there from Jl Laksmana. I would say that it is really too far to walk to the beach with kids as it is probably a good 15 minutes walk - too far in the heat. The location of the villas is such that it is away from any noise that I am aware of and not very far at all from shops and restaurants - by car you are about 5 minutes from Jl Laksmana.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know where this is....

I have not stayed here but I have visited the place. The property is quite big and it is very quiet. I also agree that it is a bit far (in my opinion) to walk out in Bali heat. They were very professional when I went to check the place out - I managed to see all the villas. The biggest one is very nice.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,502 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone know where this is....

Hi Jade_du

Glad to see you put a photo of your gorgeous baby as your new avatar!

Cheers

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone know where this is....

Thanks! That is my baby Yann swimming at B Villas in Bali! :-)

7. Re: Anyone know where this is....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2010, 05:18