We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Discovery - are they OK????

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Discovery - are they OK????

I have read a lot of posts but still double checking......I am waiting for response from Kumala Pantai re availability in May but Bali Discovery have confirmed availiability already...at a cheaper price??? I want to be sure that they are ok to deal with???? Any concerns regarding sending them credit card and passport details??? Is a confirmation from them legit???? Hope you great people can help.......

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Discovery - are they OK????

They are very ok, I have used them often.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,822 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Discovery - are they OK????

They're fine, I've used them before. It's quite common to have to send credit card and passport details when booking hotels in Indonesia.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Discovery - are they OK????

bali discovery offer very efficient service and i recommend them for sure.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Discovery - are they OK????

I've booked hotels with them several times & have had no problems whatsoever. They always reply promptly to any email queries.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Discovery - are they OK????

Thanks all for your replies and confirmation that they are ok to deal with. For your info they are actually quoting me IPR 89,000 cheaper than hotel direct.....and they have been very prompt in getting back to me. Now to organise those flights which are not very accommodating direct from Melbourne!!!!!

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,882 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Discovery - are they OK????

just to add my agreement to the other posts, I've always found them a pleasure to deal with in all respects

cheers

7. Re: Bali Discovery - are they OK????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 06:17