We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin Nusa Dua - please advise..

Perth
Level Contributor
48 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Westin Nusa Dua - please advise..

I would appreciate knowing which is the best room for a family of 2 adults and 2 kids (4 &8) in the WESTIN Nusa Dua.

Can you get interconnecting rooms? I need to keep price down ideally under $300AU per night.

Thanks for the help!!

Rebecca

australia
Level Contributor
328 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin Nusa Dua - please advise..

Hi,

we have just returned last week from 2 weeks at The westin with our 5 & 9 yr old, depends on how much money you are prepared to spend or how fancy/ roomy you want the room to be. I personally like a room to be nice and enough room to be liveable but for me after all we are only sleeping in the room and would rather spend the extra money on the holiday. We stayed in a standard garden view room which had a king bed ( which is actually 2 double beds joined together, but didn't have a problem with being joined) and we also had a roll away for a child which was actually basically a single bed ensemble, so at times the 4 of us slept in the king bed or as the kids got what they wanted 1 adult and 2 kids in the king bed and 1 adult in the single bed which we found not a problem at all. We were quoted $ 160 - $170 US per night but when we got there we spoke to the reservations manager and we got a deal for $170 US per night which included the wonderful buffet breakfast for the 4 of us. we personally felt while the room isn't massive there was still enough room for us to put our suitcases so to be accessible for clothes etc and also a coffee table and a 3 seater and single lounge chair and a desk. You said you wanted to spend approx $300 AU so you may want to look at the next level which i'm not sure what or how much that is, but for us we were very happy with the room we had.Any further questions please feel free to ask . kristie

Edited: 10 April 2010, 10:54
Perth
Level Contributor
48 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin Nusa Dua - please advise..

Thanks Kristie for the info. So I presume that you would go back there..did you like facilities? Last trip we just did husband and myself and stayed at the Samaya Villas in Seminyak - that was stunning and we were spoilt but now we want the kids to have a great time too (a villa would be a bit boring for them).

Yes, the sleeping arrangments arent ideal. Personally I just want the kids to have their own beds not to have to share a double.

Thanks for your input, appreciate it. (and also the advise on the henna tats.)

Rebecca

3. Re: Westin Nusa Dua - please advise..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 06:21