We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

kei
Yallingup, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

HI

I was wondering if you could help me find a villa for September. We normally stay at Villa Kipas but unfortunetely this is booked. We are looking at something similar or with three bedrooms. We love the location of Villa Kipas, so something around there would be great. Also has anyone stayed at Villa Sienna 3 bed or Space at Bali. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

Hi,

I have stayed at the 3 bedroom in Sienna Villas. The villa itself is quite nice, location is not bad, bedrooms are lovely, but there is not much of a garden and is quite built-up, esp at the pool area.

I got it at a steal - they were having a promotion so I paid less than USD230 (I think we paid USD225) for a 3 bedrm so I honestly cannot complain as that was extremely good value for money.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

Oh ! And that came with breakfast - which was a decent size) as well.

kei
Yallingup, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

Thanks Jade

I tried there, but unfortunely they are booked. You don't have any info on the

Villa Bagis green garden villas they are located between Dhyana Pura Street and Laksmana (Eat) Street or Seminyak Garden Villas on Raya Seminyak Street . Or Maybe Spaces at Bali.

Thanks

Sydney
Level Contributor
398 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

Hi Kei,

Have a look at Chandra Villas, Bali Villa Asri or Villa Kembali - they are all in a good location within walking distance to the beach. I think you may find Space a bit far - I wouldn't think it was walking distance to the beach.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,525 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

HI kei

In the same area as the villas already mentioned are :

Villa Chimera

Massilia Villa and

C2 Villas -

All have 3 bedroom villas and are a very easy walk to the beach and the restaurants - they are located behind C151 Villas.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Sydney
Level Contributor
398 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

Massilia is lovely - had friends staying here in January and got the chance to look through. Only problem is I can never remember the name!!

kei
Yallingup, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

Hi Everyone

Thank you for recommendations. I used Ilab villa crawl list and email just about everyone on it and Bali if totally booked out at the end of September early Oct ( my fault taking cheap AA Fare $110 return) and not looking at accommodation first!!! The only villa with a vacancy is Space at Bali. It looks nice and is near some of the other villas recommended by Ilab, I think I just have to get out of my comfort zone and try a different area. The walk to the beach will do me good. You never know what good shopping I will find on the way (Haven't got the handbrake, sorry husband this time)

I will let you know how I go.

Thanks again everyone.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,525 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

Hi Kei

I can't believe that the area you are looking at is totally booked out for September. That's great for Bali but not so great for you. When are you planning to go in September?

Cheers

kei
Yallingup, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

Hi ilab

Our dates are 23 September to 4 October. The Villas is our price range

US $350.00 max $370.00 are all email back booked. I think the September portion is the problem, everyone on school holidays!!!

I am sure this Villa will be fine, The funny thing is my family like to be near the beach, but will not swim in it. So getting to the beach in the morning for a walk will now be a bit more of and adventure!

Cheers

Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help with Best 2 to 3 Bed Villa Seminyak or Legian

By the looks of their booking page, Sanity still has availability. Not sure if it's what you're after, but they're clean, pretty well located with lovely staff:

http://www.sanityinbali.com/availability.php