We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Kumala

indonesia
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Kumala

anybody recently back from this hotel would like some input please.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Kumala

Do you mean Kumala Pantai or Grand Kumala? They are close to each other but completely different hotels. If it's Kumala Pantai I usually stay there for several days each trip. I stay in the older block as I love the large pool there. It's peaceful despite the addition of the newer blocks, has a beachside restaurant, is in a good position for shopping with good restaurants nearby. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Kumala

I have never stayed there, but I have sent people there. I've heard there are some really good rooms and a few not so great rooms... don't know how you rind out which is which...

It has two pools though. The hotel runs between between the beach and the road (that becomes Padma Utara).

indonesia
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Kumala

the hotel kumala,mixed reports should i request a certain room or block,and is it on the beach.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Kumala

The Hotel Kumala is more budget, has i average pool and is not on the beach. You need to walk down a side gang (alley) to reach the beach.

The last time i inspected the place was 6 months ago and i wasn't terribly impressed. The bedding is old, the rooms a little musty and in that area I would stay at the Puri Damai which is next door.

It is in need of an upgrade.

Some rooms are very dark.

5. Re: Hotel Kumala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2010, 04:16