We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Off to Bali... with many thanks

avalon beach nsw...
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Off to Bali... with many thanks

Hi, just waiting for collection for the airport and thought I would write a big thank you, once again, for all the info and laughs gathered in the last 8 months leading up to our trip. A special thanks to ilab for her villa crawling. Hopefully, we will get to buy ilab that drink or two that was promised. Off to paradise now... JBR to follow x

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,588 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

HI alwayswanttotravel

I'm very thirsty - have been waiting for this drink for ages! Have a great, safe trip - are you flying Jet*? I have lots of friends on today's flight coming over for a wedding here next week.

Cheers

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,012 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

have a wonderful holiday. look forward to your JBR

avalon beach nsw...
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

Yep Jet* is the mode of transport! Can't wait to arrive and glad you are thirsty... i thought with all the time you have been there you would be over it. LOL! Please tell me the weather is not as bad as the internet tells me. Oh well more shopping, eating and partying coming my way.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,872 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

Happy travels alwaysw, and you and Ilab have a great get together.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,588 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

Hi alwayswanttotravel

I don't know what the internet is saying about the weather but it is hot, hot, hot and extremely humid - lots of sun and not much rain anymore. Don't worry about the weather - all will be fine. It's great drinking weather!

Travel safe

cheers

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

Hi, from a close neighbour from the Northern Beaches, Sydney, have a great holiday and enjoy the other "Island of the God" I don't need to explain that comment any further. Take care.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

have a good time, RT

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,129 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

Enjoy the Island of the Gods.

9. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 May 2010, 15:39
10. Re: Off to Bali... with many thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 May 2010, 15:39