We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best uk site for booking tours

birmingham
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Best uk site for booking tours

Hi guys

was just wondering which was the best uk site to book day trips/entrance tickets/excursions. Tried Bali Discovery, but seems like you cant pay in GBP...any ideas??

Thanks!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,687 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best uk site for booking tours

why not just wait till you get there thats what we are doing and probably cheaper to. i have found that most will only take payment in US$ or IDR so i just plan to play when there.

good luck and have a great holiday

birmingham
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best uk site for booking tours

Thanks for the reply doingok37. Yeah i think i'll probably wait till i get there then. Staying in Sanur...can you get cheaper entrance tickets (for example to Waterbom/safari park) anywhere in the area or are they fixed price?

How much are entrance tickets for these places, and where else can you buy them besides at the entrance?

Many thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best uk site for booking tours

Hi priya

Waterbom is in Tuban, take a taxi from Sanur and you will find tourist huts near the Slingshot and to the right of the Waterbom entrance driveway. Suggest you ask at both for discount vouchers/tickets(looking at either 15% or 20%discount) Waterbom US$23 Adults and US$13 children. You can also organize tours/activites with the tourist huts.Shop around and bargain for some discount. Also found in Kuta, Poppies lanes and on Jl Pantai Kuta (beach road).

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best uk site for booking tours

Alternatively book a driver from the TA list of recommended drivers, if you're not sure where you want to go give them an idea of your interests etc & they'll plan a tour for you.

I usually book a driver for the Safari Park & ask for free entry for them, then I can arrive & leave when I please. There are several options for ticket prices when you arrive at the park.

5. Re: Best uk site for booking tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2010, 06:15