We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reservations for Mosaic and KuDeTa in January

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
reservations for Mosaic and KuDeTa in January

Hello all,

How far in advance do I really need to get a resv. for the nicer restuarants.

I wanted to wait till I got to Bali before I figured exactly what nights I want to eat where.

Thanks,

JB

NYC/CT
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: reservations for Mosaic and KuDeTa in January

Why not just make reseravations on a night you think you may want to go to those restaurants? You could always change it later once you are in Bali, but that way you at least have the reservation. I know that Mozaic in particular is very popular. I will be making reservations in advance for our May trip.

bali
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: reservations for Mosaic and KuDeTa in January

hello dear

to book a table for dinner in mozaic you can do it 1 day in advace or two days, it's never fully booked two days in the row, even un the high season

so one day is good.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reservations for Mosaic and KuDeTa in January

Is there a view or a table I should request for any of these places?

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reservations for Mosaic and KuDeTa in January

Hi JB!

Book EARLY for Mozaic. Go for a table outdoors/in the garden. It's VERY DIFFICULT to get a table in the garden/outdoors if you book it at the last minute - and by this, I mean even a week in advance. My friends never seem to get a table outdoors because they're always booking it a week in advance. I book mine about month in advance...of course I'm also quite particular because I do want an outdoor tabel. When I was there in October (low season), it was FULL HOUSE.

If it rains, then they'll just give you a table in the pavillion.

So if you can, book it now...like someone mentioned, you can always cancel if you don't can't make it.

Bon appetit!

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: reservations for Mosaic and KuDeTa in January

As for KuDeTa, you can do it a couple of days in advance. If you're a foodie, then you should also try kafe Warisan. Not so much a place to be seen (as Ku De Ta is), but quality of food is much better than Ku De Ta and it's also very nice. Go for an outdoor table, try for the tables at the rice fields...if not, then at least outdoor.

Good luck,