We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

East Bali Bike Tours

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
East Bali Bike Tours

One of the best days we had in Bali was the 23km bike trip we did with East Bali Bike Tour in August. We booked the day before and we're picked up at the Puri Wirati for the drive to the start point. The drive up Agung was pleasant and gave us plenty to opportunity to see the students practicing for Independence Day.

There were three of us on the tour and the bikes were in great shape. The ride was easy and, as promised, was mostly downhill. I'm in my 50's and not the most active person around so if I can do this, anyone can. We stopped often to get a lesson in the local flora and fauna, tried local fruits and stopped at the owners house for Balinese coffee.

The day ended at the ocean with lunch and a much appreciated dip in the pool.

Was a highlight for sure and Larry & I highly recommend that you consider East Bali Bike Tours. If we are ever lucky enough to find ourselves in Amed again, we'll do it all over again.

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

Thanks for the recommendation. Sounds like a great day and lots of fun.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

I've travelled a lot as you might see if you check out my history. If I consider all of my travels, this day rates in the top 10!

perth
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

Im going back to puri wirata in a couple of weeks and love the sound of this bike tour. We will be travelling with our 12 year old daughter would u recommend this as a family day out too? Also how much did you pay for the day including pick up etc ?

Thank you

I cant wait to get back to Puri Wirata one of my favourite places :)

Albany, Western...
Level Contributor
615 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

We did this tour too and it was wonderful. If your daughter is confident on a bike it would be excellent. There were a few kids on the same tour as us and they obviously loved it. The organisers are very careful about safety.

sydney
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

Hi I really want to squeeze this tour into my stay in Amed. Can you tell me what time they picked you up and what time you were dropped off back in Amed?

Thanks

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

Picked up around 8ish and back aroud 4ish

Don't recall price but it was reasonable and well worth it.

Albany, Western...
Level Contributor
615 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

Hi chandypop

The tours are normally in the morning (starting at 8?? I think) but ours was in the afternoon. We were picked up at 1.00pm and got back I think about 7ish. I can't remember how much it cost. That's not a really useful answer, is it? But I found them really good and quick in responding to emails, so I would just email them.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,143 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

The contact details for East Bali Bike Tours are email; eastbalibiketour@gmail.com

Telephone or sms to +6285238231850

or +6281236519111

I think the price was approx 400,000 last time i was in Amed but don't quote me on that!

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

Hi,

Glad to read all these positive comments on East Bali Bike Tours.

We booked with them for next Summer, quite a while away, but ok, we have something to look forward to.

They asked us 1,2 million INRP for 2 adults and 2 kids, incl. water, fruit, lunch and transport.

They will pick us up in the morning around 08.00 and late in the afternoon for return. We will have a swim on Pasir Putih at the end (White Sand Beach).

Just send them an email, they answer very quickly, and pls leave reviews and photos on Tripadvisor, the company is already on the "things to do" list.

Kind regards,

Sylvia

Albany, Western...
Level Contributor
615 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: East Bali Bike Tours

If you do want to write a review, it's listed as an attraction here: tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g608478-d…

It's slightly tricky to find because it's under "Tour" (its official name) not "Tours".