We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM's in Ubud and Seminyak!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
897 posts
200 reviews
Save Topic
ATM's in Ubud and Seminyak!

We will be staying a total of 9 days between the 2..In Ubud at Komaneka at Monkey Forest and at Dusun in Seminyak.We have not been to Bali since 1996!

We usually totally rely on ATM machines while we travel (other than credit cards) and would like to know if there are alot of them at these 2 destinations so we don't have to bring a bunch of cash.

Thanks in advance, Tracy

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM's in Ubud and Seminyak!

In Seminyak, I know there are atm's in the minimarts/convenience stores. Not sure about Ubud though, but I am sure there would be one somewhere? Plenty in the street in Tuban outside Waterbom, and also outside Bintang supermarket on main road in Seminyak.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM's in Ubud and Seminyak!

There are 2 or 3 outside Bintang supermarket & there are at least 2 between the monkey forest & the football field, one on the right & one on the left as you walk up the street, there may be more but I only used these two last trip. Some machines dispense 50,000 notes & others 100,000. They have a maximun amount you can withdraw in one transaction but you can make several withdrawls at a time.

3. Re: ATM's in Ubud and Seminyak!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2011, 06:16