We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa's Been Good To us

Newcastle
Level Contributor
583 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Santa's Been Good To us

Well another year has nearly gone and santa has been and gone and left me with just what I wanted ! 2 Tickets to Bali Hooray !!!

He must know it will also our 29th wedding Aniversary in May so we are heading to Bali for a second time and this time we will be staying at the Grand Istana Rama hotel in Kuta and I am looking forward to heading back there.

I have read plenty of reviews but alot of people don't write reviews so I am just wondering what other forum members thought of the Grand Istana Rama as a hotel ?

I would also like to wish all members and Guests of the forum all the best for the new year and may we all be sure to have atleast 1 Good holiday this year

Happy New Year

Cheers Ian

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa's Been Good To us

Glad to hear that Santa came up trumps! Sorry I haven't stayed at the Grand Istama Rama so can't help you. However I've got 1 good holiday booked for 2011...Bali! Happy New Year to you too!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa's Been Good To us

Santa brought me the same pressy,two weeks in Bali how exciting.

Sorry i cant help you with your accomdation.

Good luck.

3. Re: Santa's Been Good To us

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 05:18