We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterbom -tickets?

DELHI
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
waterbom -tickets?

i am planning to visit waterbom during my first visit to bali(august), we are family of 4 kids age -3 & 8. please advice should i book online from there website before hand or there are some better deals there?are there different packages available?

are gazibos worth it?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
348 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterbom -tickets?

I'm not sure what the deals are on the internet, but I know you can pre-buy at some locations however the savings are minimal (i.e. $1 per person).

It can sometimes be hard to find a sun lounge during peak times (and harder to get several together) and so the gazebos are a nice option -- depending on how pricey they are! There is quite a bit of lawn area (though not all shadey) and so it's not like you won't have anywhere to park.

DELHI
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waterbom -tickets?

thanks for ur input.

Perth
Level Contributor
81 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: waterbom -tickets?

Tickets at gate approx US26 Adults, US12 children.

Gazebos can be reserved for your family starting at 150,000rp. You are not allowed to take your own drinks. Take your own towels or you can hire them . Lockers also available for hire .

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,002 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: waterbom -tickets?

this is one attraction that is easy to book when you are in Bali. That way you can walk along the street and compare prices which you will be offered by the numerous people selling tours / activities and then compare them to the prices offered at waterbom park.

IF you are staying in Tuban at one of the hotels that participate in the "south kuta promotion" you will receive a discount voucher book which has a good special for waterbom park.

DELHI
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: waterbom -tickets?

thanks snooky, i am staying @hyatt sanur. what sort of time it takes to get there ?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,002 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: waterbom -tickets?

it takes approximately 20 minutes to get there from sanur. do allow some extra time for traffic. Ask the hotel to get you a 'bluebird taxi' rather than a hotel taxi which is more expensive. The hyatt is a great place to stay!

DELHI
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: waterbom -tickets?

actually i was planning to take a driver for whole day and go to kuta- discovery shopping mall, mathahari store etc. after we aredone @waterbom for some shopping and return to hotel after dinner.

do u think we should take the car for whole day or take point to point "blue bird taxi" . they charge according to meters?

please advice,

DELHI
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: waterbom -tickets?

actually i was planning to take a driver for whole day and go to kuta- discovery shopping mall, mathahari store etc. after we aredone @waterbom for some shopping and return to hotel after dinner.

do u think we should take the car for whole day or take point to point "blue bird taxi" . they charge according to meters?

please advice,

Edited: 12 June 2011, 18:03
Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: waterbom -tickets?

I wouldn't bother taking a car for the whole day.

Discovery mall is directly opposite Waterbom and Matahari is just up the road.

I think you'd be better off taking a taxi there and then grabbing one to take you home when you are ready.

DELHI
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: waterbom -tickets?

thanks mate!