We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bali accommodation for family of 5

sydney Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
bali accommodation for family of 5

HI - I need a reasonable,clean, and fairly new family accommodation in Bali, preferably not Kuta, rather Sanur or Seminyak. Hopefully with a great buffet brekky (my kids love these!) and of course a great pool. Any suggestions?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
385 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bali accommodation for family of 5

Hi, we have just been through the dilemmas of booking accommodaiton for a family of 5. We are going in August which happens to be peak season so we found some hotels to be already booked. We also opted for resort style with buffet breakfast as this is great with the kids and sets you up for the day. We were looking for Seminyak but the hotel which ticked all the boxes there was the Royal Beach Hotel and we found it to be too expensive. We ended up choosing the Padma in Legian based on the many many positive reviews and it also ticked all the boxes for us. We were able to book a family deluxe room on their website with the second room being 25% off, (although on their website you could only allow 2 kids - but we are taking our own portacot for our three year old) We also opted for the Bali Hyatt in Sanur with two interconnecting rooms as well and our travel agent booked these with a 50% off discount for the second room) We liked the idea of visiting the HYatt in Nusa Dua which is available free at the Bali Hyatt although I would not want to stay in Nusa Dua. Good Luck

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
348 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bali accommodation for family of 5

try la tavern sanur, or cheaper bumi ayu sanur

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bali accommodation for family of 5

Sanur Beach Resort has a large pool, great for kids & is beachfront in south Sanur, also has a playground & buffet style breakfast.

Also look at Griya Santrian, they have some newer rooms near the pool/beach & have 3 pools. The Hyatt in Sanur has a good children's club & will be able to accommodate a family of 5. There's also Segara Village but I haven't looked at the type of rooms they offer.

4. Re: bali accommodation for family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 22:17