We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying bathers in bali

port lincoln
Level Contributor
203 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
buying bathers in bali

Hi! Is there usually a good range of bathers to buy in Bali for adult females? I am an australian size 12-14. Thought i read somewhere sizing over there is pretty small. Suggestions of where to buy would be great too. Thanks folks.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying bathers in bali

Most of the surf shops stock bathers as well as stores in Discovery Mall, Matahari and strip shops in Seminyak. Once piece are limied, but lots of bikinis.

Australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying bathers in bali

you can generally buy bikinis, I have not seen much else but then I have not been looking, there are heaps of Billabong and RIp CUrl etc shops and the big department store Matahari may have them as well

port lincoln
Level Contributor
203 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buying bathers in bali

Cheers and thanks!

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
528 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buying bathers in bali

Take a pair you like and have them made or there are seconds outlets half the price billabong rip curl

mudwash
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buying bathers in bali

There is a shop in Poppies 1 between Kuta Townhouses and Secret Gardens that sells bathers they have a few different sizes I think you would find your size there.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,600 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buying bathers in bali

you can go to climax to have them made.

Climax is not far south of Melasti street....on Jalan Legian.....right hand side, in an enclave of shops.

2 days to make, cheap and you can choose their lycra or take your own.

Perth
14 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: buying bathers in bali

any idea how much it costs to have a pair of bathers made - size 12 to 14

two piece - but not bikini. thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: buying bathers in bali

Melstef, I bought a lovely bikini at a shop called Beach Chicks on JL Seminyak on the opposite side of the road to Bintang Supermarket and a few hundred metres towards Legian. They cost me 300,000 and I love them. I am sure they had one piece as well.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,875 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: buying bathers in bali

blueglue has numerous shops in bali to buy swimwear but most designs are two piece. bali discovery mall would be worth trying.

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: buying bathers in bali

I always head to surfergirl in Jalan Legian ... they have every brand you can think of ... I always get a least one new pair every trip ... Iv'e got quite a collection going now : )