We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

cairns
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

hi,

we are finally packed, yep one suitcase inside another, 3 sets of clothes each and everything else that TA suggested, everything we need, cant wait we fly to singapore for three days first, then Friday onto Bali sanur ubud lovina and back to sanur for a month, dolphins are booked, sense of adventure and humor is in the back pocket, thanks to everyone on TA that has posted a question or answered one of mine, each has been helpful, and most appreciated, I must admit I have become a TA junkie, well lets see how we go after 20 years, SO EXCITED

cheers

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

Hi Reefcity!

Do enjoy your holiday!!! Look forward to hearing all about your adventures on your return!!

cheers

wendy

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
22,236 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

We're into Bali shortly after you, so I'm really looking forward to it too.

Have a great holiday.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

have a lovely holiday, looking forward to your jbr when you return home, 9 weeks for us and counting, traci

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,804 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

I am thinking that if you are in Singapore for 3 days first...you might want an extra 1 or 2 sets of clothes.....very lightweight and cool as both places are soooo hot.

Enjoy :)

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,330 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

Have a fab time. Singapore is okay if you stay inside the air conditioned malls and travel around on the MRT, and is an interesting destination itself.

I hope that the dolphins are waiting for you since you've pre-booked them.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,943 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

Have a fantastic trip!

cairns
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

hi

thanks everyone, yep perth love totrav, have packed enough to get us through sinagpore(thanks for the suggestion) , happynoodle, I so hope the dolphins are as excited to see us as we are to them, and thanks for the advise on the heat, I am trying to prepare my daughter that we are just about to go back to our summer and wet season, oh the humidity, thanks so darwin for all your help, and to all the TA members, that have helped prepare us for our adventure

happy travels

reefcity

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

Hi Reefcity,

Wish you a wonderful trip!

And I had to laugh about your words "TA junky" !

That's exactly what we are, but there are worse things and it keeps us off the street!

Have fun,

Regards,

Sylvia

Townsville...
Level Contributor
228 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

Hi Reefcity,

Hope you have a wonderful holiday, we have just returned and I can't wait until we can book our next trip!!

We stayed in Sanur for the last 3 nights at Emerald Villas, and went on the dolphins experience while we were there - It was absolutely fantastic, our Dolphins name was Eddie Murphy!!! You will have a great time, I will look forward to reading your JBR when you return

Jo :)

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
NSW
Level Contributor
246 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: SO EXCITED,we are now down to counting hours, thanks TA

Hi Jo, we are off to Bali for our first trip and are also staying at the Bali emerald villas? Did you enjoy your stay at thus accommodation?