We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali villas suitable for a toddler?

Sydney
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Bali villas suitable for a toddler?

Does anyone recommend a villa in either Seminyak or Ubud with its own pool that is sutiable for travelling with a toddler? We are after something with its own pool which either has a fence around it - or where one can be put up.

We want to be able to relax by the pool while the baby is asleep close by, but not be stressing about the baby falling in the pool when he is up and about.

If anyone knows of villas that cater to people with young children, please let me know.

Thanks.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali villas suitable for a toddler?

No matter how safe a pool seems you cannot be stress free with a baby around water unfortunately . Most villas are very open and the pool will always be accessible. If you do a search on pool fences you will see some suggestions, but it will depend on your budget as well.

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali villas suitable for a toddler?

Ulin villas offer pool fencing to keep the little ones out. they are beautifully located in Seminyak.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali villas suitable for a toddler?

Thanks for the recommendation Andrea.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali villas suitable for a toddler?

I agree Linda - I will search pool fence, but you're right - open plan seems (rightly enough) to be the selling point of most villas ;-).

5. Re: Bali villas suitable for a toddler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 16:17