We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

Hi There

I am heading over to Bali with some girlfriends for my big 4-0 and would like to stay somewhere nice that is not packed with children. I do not mind having children around at all but I dont want to stay at a "family hotel" that may be full of them. I am leaving mine at home and don't want to be looking around everytime I hear the word "mum" (hope that doesn't sound too selfish). I usually prefer to stay at the Legian end but havent been to Bali for about 8 years. Can anyone suggest where to stay that has a swim up pool bar (must for a mums break) and is about 4 stars? I have looked at the Padma and Hard Rock as options.

Your comments will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou in advance.

Island Traveller.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

Hi, have you had a look at the Dynasty? I personally havent stayed there but have had family members rave about it.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

I think many on here suggest Dynasty is more of a family hotel...?

Have you looked at the Niksoma at Legian?

Edited: 15 August 2011, 11:05
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
218 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

Look at Bali Garden Resort in Tuban, next to Discovery Shopping Center. Always go there for girl's holiday, has swim up bar & not too many kids. Great spa too..

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

Thanks for your posts. I have actually stayed at the Dynasty before and it is lovely but definately a family hotel, great for kids. I have never heard of the Niksoma and just had a little look. It looks stunning and I will definately consider that hotel. Will also checkout the Bali Garden online too.

Thankyou.

Edited: 15 August 2011, 11:17
Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

Well I also learnt something, I didnt realise the Dynasty was a family hotel, next time I will ask my family more specific questions, lol. Have a fantastic time ladies :)

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

Check out The Rammada Camakila, The Royal Beach Seminyak and I also think the Niksoma is a good choice for what you want.

7. Re: Best hotel for girls in their late 30's/early 40's.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 02:17