We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

Hello again, I have booked the Bali Beach Shack for my daughters 21st as I wanted some entertainment that would be a little bit different. than the usual band and cocktails. Has anyone been there recently (in the last couple of months) and what did you think of it? Thanks.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

I would not want it for a special celebration. It is a smallish place with a nightly drag show, Fun for a night out but I would choose somewhere a little more special for a 21st. You can always go there after a great meal.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

Hi LInda, thank you for your reply. A fun night is exactly what I am looking for. Cheers.

Brisbane QLD...
Level Contributor
163 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

Hi MegSteve, we go to Bali Beach Shack at least 5+ times during our 2-3 weeks stay each year (sometimes twice a yr) whether its for lunch or dinner, ..It really is a fun night out with plenty of laughs, We were there in March/April with a group of friends and some of them were 21 -25yrs and they loved it...the staff are just fantastic in every way, the food is very nice also...I would say go for it, we cant wait to go back there...its always on our first thing to do when we get to Bali.....and to say hello to our new friends.. Enjoy ! what ever you choose to do..

Barb

Brisbane QLD...
Level Contributor
163 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

Hi MegSteve, we go to Bali Beach Shack at least 5+ times during our 2-3 weeks stay each year (sometimes twice a yr) whether its for lunch or dinner, ..It really is a fun night out with plenty of laughs, We were there in March/April with a group of friends and some of them were 21 -25yrs and they loved it...the staff are just fantastic in every way, the food is very nice also...I would say go for it, we cant wait to go back there...its always on our first thing to do when we get to Bali.....and to say hello to our new friends.. Enjoy ! what ever you choose to do..

Barb

Brisbane QLD...
Level Contributor
163 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

OOOps Sorry about the double up there Lol

perth
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

if you have never been to a drag show like 'simons' in phuket/pattaya/bangkok then you might enjoy it. but to be honest its very b grade as far as im concerned. just go for an hour for when the show is on. if someone from your group gets dragged up on stage then its a bit more entertaining.

i would avoid the first toilet too, as they have frosted doors with a light behind you and everyone on one side of the room gets to see you in shadow form.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

Bali Beach Shack is fine for a casual lunch or dinner but not for a special occasion.

Why not have cocktails and dinner on the beach somewhere then go there for the Drag show ?

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

Hi thanks all for your reviews. I think I will stick with my plans at the Bali Beach Shack. Sounds like something completely different to do, everything else we could do back here in Oz, so Beach Shack here we come.

Thank you all though for posting for me.

9. Re: Bali Beach Shack Reviews Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 02:17