We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banana pancakes

Melbourne
Level Contributor
840 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Banana pancakes

Hi I have coeliac disease and have to eat gluten free. In Bali do they generally use wheat flour or rice flour when making pancakes? Have searched the site and got lots of other great tips... but just wondering about this??

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
119 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Banana pancakes

I would guess that they would use wheat flour, however the Balinese people are so helpful why don't you try taking some rice flour and asking them to make you some with that?

Definitely worth asking :)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Banana pancakes

I would definately ask if they would mind using the Rice Flour, as Lisa says they will do almost anything to keep a customer happy.

3. Re: Banana pancakes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 06:16