We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Cubby House at The Semara

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Cubby House at The Semara

Anyone used this?

Wondering about the cleanliness, whether it's spacious, is it air-conditioned etc.

What toys / equipment / activities do they have for a 2-yr old?

Can we stay with my child while he's there, coz he's rather timid?

Any other recommendation in the Seminyak area would be very welcome.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
746 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

Used it last week for 5 & 3 yo daughters while wife & I went shopping in seminyak. Kids loved it. Did a lot of crafty stuff. We were lucky enough to get some free passes from a friend. Only had to pay for the girls lunches. Cleanliness & hygiene seemed very good.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

Thanks, 101bm.

It's great to know that the place looked clean & hygienic. It's one of my priority requirements :P

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

Anyone else has used this?

Or can recommend another place?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

Bump

USA
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

I think its best place for children . Children can enjoy good time there in playing in [url"http://justcubbies.com.au"]cubby house[/url]. And Children’s can get different types of craft there like toys and other craft.. And it’s air conditioned also.

Edited: 08 May 2012, 04:56
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

There is another place called "El Parque" - its not a kids club but a place for parents to take their kids. www.elparquebali.com

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

We used it.

Kids loved it.

Very high standard imho.

I'd have no reservations using it. Our only issues were cost and location. Its not expensive - but its not exactly cheap either. And its a bit of a schlep if you're not nearby in Seminyak (we were in Legian).

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
771 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

Try www.cubbyhousekidsclub.com

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

It is a horrible place.... they are unprofessional ... they treat kids as they please and they horrified my Son so much that he has nightmares about them .... I will never know what they did to him as he is too young to express him self... I do not advise anyone to take their kids there ...

Bali, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: The Cubby House at The Semara

This is in response to Pete O’s last post.

As manager of Cubby House Kids Club, I am deeply shocked and concerned at your comments.

We look after between 50 and 80 children everyday. We have never had a complaint.

We are highly popular with children of all ages.

Often when children are leaving they are crying because they don’t want to leave.

Perhaps, this is what happened and as your child was unable to express himself, you are misunderstood.

All our staff are trained to Western standards, and we only get rave reviews.

All incidents of any nature are logged by our staff and there have been no issues relating to any child over the past month.

Should you wish to discuss this any further, please do not hesitate to contact me at peter(at)semararesorts.com .