We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my trip WOW

Florida
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
my trip WOW

Just returned from Bali and what an amazing time I had. Stayed in Tanjung Benoa at the Kind Villa Bintang which I loved but others in the group thought it was just so so. The Best restaurant was Bumbu Bali just across the street, what amazing food. The highlight of my trip was the monkey forest in Ubud. That was a very unique experience, although I went with trepidation after reading some of the posts on this forum. The guide that I had told me not to worry as the monkeys are very well cared for and not aggresive. I have to mention the guide that I used because he made my trip unbelievable. Actually I don't have the words that can truly express the experience he gave me. His english was as good as mine and the history and culture of Bali that he shared made a great trip one that will never be beat. Please use him if your planning a trip you will never regret it. His name is Romeo of romeotoursbali.com. You may also contact me if you have any questions.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my trip WOW

So lovely to hear you had a great holiday.

Thanks for sharing.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: my trip WOW

Thanks for the info. I"m curious as to why the others in your party thought the accommodation was only so so.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: my trip WOW

Glad to hear you had a great time.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: my trip WOW

Thanks for the JBR.Happy to hear that you had a good time

Cheers Mac

Edited: 08 December 2011, 01:49
Perth
Level Contributor
91 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: my trip WOW

Great to hear you had a good trip. A good guide can make all the difference.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
94 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: my trip WOW

Bali is always an amazing.. never dissappointed with her

7. Re: my trip WOW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2012, 10:20