We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
269 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

Hi All, I booked via email bali dolphins for January and have an email confirming all details, since then we have changed accomodation from Legian to Sanur and sent an email to them letting them know where to collect our money and have just received an email telling me sorry they are booked out until 20th january, I have been trying to phone on this number 0011623614730218 and cant seem to get a reply and have sent another email, there just seems to be a comunication problem has anyone had a similar problem What do I do?

Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

Hi There, I would send them another email with your booking reference no. If you have no success call them as soon as you get to Bali as they have a very helpful lady working for them that speaks good English and should be able to help you out. As long as they still have your original booking there should be no problem. Kellie

2. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 December 2011, 06:05
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,938 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

balitourservi... you have to stop advertising, your posts are going to be removed by TA.

Hi vicko65,

when you first received the booking e mail from bali dolphin did you reply back to "confirm"?. Even when they send the booking details the first time and you think you are booked they say the following:-

"Thank you for your booking request, for a booking with Bali Dolphins, below are the details"

"please confirm your booking by return email."

have you tried sending a sms or fax?

Tel : +62 361 4730218

Fax: +62 (0) 361 4737418

they then send another e mail after you e mail them again:-

"Thank you for your email

We would like to confirm your booking on the date and time:.........."

IF you did this then it should simply be a misunderstanding that you wish to change the pick up details.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
269 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

Thanks for your replies, I am happy to say after a phone conversation with Komang and another email to them I have received an apology and a futher confirmation. I have recommended this tour to several friends and they were blown away by it, I just hope my daughter will be it's her 17th birthday surprise, also didn't bother mentioning the accom change thought I would phone them when we arrive and let them know just too worried it would confuse them moreCheers, Vicki

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
440 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

Hi vicko65

We did Bali Dolphins last thursday and it was sensational, would it again without any hesitation. There has been abit of a communication issue lately cause their emails has been down..I paniced a bit before we left a couple of weeks ago..But they ended up sending me an email from another address..Your daughter will love it..

Tooty

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
154 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

I think you will find once you arrive and re-confim all will be fine. Its quite a professional run activity and im sure your daughter will be over the moon its a wonderful experience

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

Be careful..we booked and confirmed ...but the day before we were to do the Dolphins they rang us via our hotel .We got the message that if we didn't ring before 3 oclock that day our booking would be cancelled.We were on a day trip and got back at 4 and rang then....but our booking was CANCELLED.....NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!So i suggest you ring them the day before you are booked.

Maroochydore, Qld
Level Contributor
79 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

After almost 3 weeks of emailing, I finally got a date and time for my swim! Very excited.

It says it is USD $138 (for the two of us) so does that mean I have to pay in USD or Rupiah is ok?

Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

We went in November and we paid in Rupiah. It was no problem at all. When they confirmed the day prior they advised how much rupiah. Kellie

Maroochydore, Qld
Level Contributor
79 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help needed regarding our Bali Dolphins Booking

Thanks Kellie. My partner doesn't wanna go in the water- he just wants to watch- will it still be the same price? I did tell them in email that it was just me swimming and him watching, but I think the language barrier is proving difficult!