We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 br villa under 200 usd for august

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
1 br villa under 200 usd for august

Hi all,

I am looking for a villa in seminyak, which is 1 br independent villa under 200 $ and preferably has some indian food near by.

Regards

Puneet

perth
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 br villa under 200 usd for august

I would suggest villa ganesh or villa indalia, they are both very close to queens tandoor which I think has beautiful food. Both are in a very good location as far as being close to jln seminyak but far enough up the lane to be quiet. hope this helps a bit.

perth
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 br villa under 200 usd for august

I would suggest villa ganesh or villa indalia, they are both very close to queens tandoor which I think has beautiful food. Both are in a very good location as far as being close to jln seminyak but far enough up the lane to be quiet. hope this helps a bit.

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 br villa under 200 usd for august

great thanks .!! i will look at this .. any suggestion for independent villa is also welcomed ...

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 br villa under 200 usd for august

can someone comment on Uma Sapna, in terms of location, restaurants, shopping ? and what about indian food ?

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 br villa under 200 usd for august

There are 100's of good restaurants in Seminyak, if you like Indian food, you should also try some Indonesian/ Malay/ Thai curriies there. Some places I have enjoyed for Indian food are Queens Tandoor, Gateway to India, and Sarong do great Indian dishes as well.

Most places in Seminyak will have dishes on their menu that you will like.

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 br villa under 200 usd for august

I am sorry, I am trying to get a feel of seminyak,

I understand that there are many restaurants there, but the ones you mentioned Queens Tandoor, Gateway to India, and Sarong .. are they in walking distance of uma sapna ? I heard there is a eating street where is that exactly ?

I general how big is the entire area ?

thanks a lot for help with multiple questions ...

nsw
Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 br villa under 200 usd for august

try villa indalia, about 50 metres behind queen tandoor indian restaurant, great location and $150 per night and 3 bedrooms

8. Re: 1 br villa under 200 usd for august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2013, 10:40