We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shipping from Bali

London, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Shipping from Bali

I have been shipping clothes for the past year and always send by sea through pos indonesia...takes uo to 6-8 weeks to arrive but well worth it as no customs duty and all are in tact with tracking nos as well delivered in the UK nby Parcel Post well done POS INDONESIA...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shipping from Bali

How much weight per box when shipping and what size of box? Also what is the approximate cost per box? Thanks.

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shipping from Bali

ok they only will take 20kgs at a time which contains 85 sarongs or dresses for 1.000,000Rp around £75 ...Im not there and depend on tailor who sews these saarongs to take it to Pos Indonesia its also linked to EMS but I dont use them......you are given a tracking number and it is delived by parcel Frorce [Royal Mail} 6-8wks....it takes but if you buy ahead of time and plan it well worth it ..none of the goods have gone missing ..as yet.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shipping from Bali

Could I ask you what tailor you use and where they are located?? Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shipping from Bali

To Australia...our package shipped through the post office was 38 kg (2 boxes) and cost about $150 to send.Took 8 weeks and was delivered to our door.The P.O packs and seals etc and helps with paperwork and provides boxes.20 kg is about $75.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shipping from Bali

Soulmotion...we are off to BlueStar in July!!!!!!!!!!!!1st time in Amed.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shipping from Bali

We are off to Blue Star in a week or so. You will love the place . Very quiet , good snorkelling right off the beach out front and the owners Iluh and Negah are very special people, I'm sure you'll have an incredible time. We keep in touch with Iluh via email. Truly a sweetheart ,she is a teacher in Amed and really helps the local kids as well. Heart of gold.

Have fun.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shipping from Bali

Yay...we booked yesterday for 16th july for 4 nights.couldnt get upstairs but oh well!!Sounds great.Say HI from us!!

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Shipping from Bali

ok he is in Dempasar Bali......Dot

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Shipping from Bali

ok yes that price is about right !!!

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Shipping from Bali

ok do you want him to make clothes etc for you ??

Where are you in Bali or oveseas?