We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

Can anyone recommend an all inclusive holidays with a kids club in Bali? The only hotel I can think of is club med. Wonder if there are any other that offers such deals and please advise if it's good for young kids. Thinking of bringing my 20 month old and 3 yo kids to Bali. Any info would help. Thanks!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

Club Med in Nusa Dua would be great for all of you

Bentley
Level Contributor
894 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

Melia and Grand Mirage at Tanjung Benoa offer all inclusive packages but you will have to check if they have kids clubs.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
83 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

You will most likley find that kids clubs are for ages 4+ at most hotels or you will have to pay extra per hour for a babysitter (or 1 parent stays with them). Bali Dynasty & Hard Rock have kids clubs with these restrictions but I don't know if either offer an all inclusive packages. Are you sure you want to eat breakfast lunch & dinner at the 1 place? Bali is not like Fiji where your resort could be isolated. There are thousands of places to eat dotted all around the resort areas so I'd highly recommend you consider not limiting yourself to a fully inclusive hotel.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

Thanks all for the the note. Are there are hotels with good kids club that u recommend.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
83 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

Hard Rock, Dynasty & Padma all seem to get consistantly good reviews. I'll be staying at the hard Rock in May so hopefully my 4 year old enjoys the kids club there. I picked Hard Rock because it seemed the best value but the other 2 options were close.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
691 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

at the moment club med is offering 50% off! so ring them and find out the dates available.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

Bali Hyatt in Sanur is lovely with a kids club. Babysitters in Bali are gorgeous and cheap too.

8. Re: All inclusive holiday and Kids club in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:43