We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timer HNR

Minnesota
Level Contributor
292 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
First timer HNR

We arrived in beautiful Bali yesterday and I wanted to post some quick first impressions. We are staying at Villa Theresa in Canggu and it is beyond gorgeous. The Internet photos do not do justice to the actual place. Lucky us.

Second, you can read about Bali traffic and still be completely unprepared for the real thing LOL. I just marvel at the way people can navigate the whole thing. And I am very glad I am riding with a competent driver.

Finally, I love all the new tastes and smells of the food. Tonight, we had a whole suckling pig. OMG. The best ever.

I am in love with Bali!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Canggu
Canggu
North Kuta, Indonesia
Kubu at Mandapa
££££, Mediterranean, European
Raja Bali Restaurant Nusadua
££ - £££, Asian, Indonesian, Central Asian
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,047 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: First timer HNR

Hi,

Like the others your message made me smile thinking of my first impressions of Bali.

Like you said, you never really prepared for the madness on roads... But it's only day one, be prepared to see, taste, experience wonderful things.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
12. Re: First timer HNR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 18:40