We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bar in Jln Werkudara Legian

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Sports Bar in Jln Werkudara Legian

Does anyone know the name or email address of the recently renovated sports bar in Jln Werdudara Legain close to Yutz restaurant. It is owned by a fellow from NZ & his lovely Balinese wife.

Kitty

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports Bar in Jln Werkudara Legian

It's the old Flying Piano and is called Champs. Many of the places in that street now have turned a bit feral.

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,492 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports Bar in Jln Werkudara Legian

I was going to say The Boomerang Bar but it is owned by an Australian. I think Linda is right it is Champs Sports Bar.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports Bar in Jln Werkudara Legian

Yes it is Champs.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sports Bar in Jln Werkudara Legian

Thanks so much. Just need a mb number or email address now as I have lost their business card & need to make contact before we arrive.

Kitty

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,570 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sports Bar in Jln Werkudara Legian

Phone number 0361 8521476

6. Re: Sports Bar in Jln Werkudara Legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2013, 09:53