We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serene Villa or Dyana Villa?

Singapore
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Serene Villa or Dyana Villa?

which of them would be nicer? Dyana seems a bit cheaper but Serene looks much nicer....reviews for both of them are great...cant make up my mind.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Serene Villa or Dyana Villa?

All I would say is from my experience do not book any villa managed by serene. Very bad experience. Thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
942 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Serene Villa or Dyana Villa?

Dont know about Serene but Dyana Villas is fabulous. Have stayed there several times.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
545 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Serene Villa or Dyana Villa?

I disagree with balisurfer. They may have had a bad experience but ours was great. We stayed in the garden villa and couldnt fault it at all. The only downside it that its a way out of the shops/restaurants but then many of them are in seminyak.

The most amazing villa I have been to was last month and that was Andari villas. Check them out- they were 100% perfect from the cold towels and bintangs at the airport to the maid who did all our washing! Great area too!

4. Re: Serene Villa or Dyana Villa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:40