We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sayang Holidays

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sayang Holidays

Has anyone recently book their travels through Sayang Holidays? I need some feedback on your experience with their services. Thanks!

Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sayang Holidays

Hello,

I need help, too. Would love to know the reputation of Sayang Holidays. Am reluctant to book a tour without knowing more about them. Thanks!

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sayang Holidays

I haven't heard of this agent but personally I would suggest you to inquire different agencies, compare and prices and services before making decision or relying on a single agent. We used different agent for a very short trip in Indonesia last September who were not that great but fine!

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
496 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sayang Holidays

I used them and they were fine

Delivered what they said they would

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sayang Holidays

Packaged tours to Bali are sometimes a bit doubtful in pricing and content.

It is not a difficult destination for an independent traveller and you may benefit from choosing you accommodation needs independently, and then booking daily outings on your own after arrival.

If you are interested in using any operator ensure you delve into the fine details and cross check on the provided accommodation be looking it up independently, then search for some reviews on that establishment to ensure it is to a standard that is appropriate both to you and to the amount being paid.

Obviously some good in depth planning and research will be required but it may provide a better overall experience once at the destination.

This forum is a great place to do some research so don't rush into booking a package until you are sure it is the right decision for you.

This operator is US based (in California) and appears to operate to a wide number of Asian destinations.

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
496 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sayang Holidays

When I used them maybe 5 yrs ago and another one a few years later-Escapes unlimited-it was a good deal as bundling airfare and accommodation together really saved money

I don't think they are such a good deal now that airfares have risen dramatically.They limit where you can stay and that is a negative for me And the prices simply are not good enough

But they are a legit company

6. Re: Sayang Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 10:15