We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

McLaren Vale...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Hey me and my friends are thinking of getting tattoos in Bali but have heard from 90% of people we've asked to not to do it because they are so dirty so they get infected and they don't turn out very well, I have seen a couple of tattoos done in Bali that look fine, I'd like to hear from people who've had them done over there :)

Perth, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
41. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

hi, im traveling to Bali and am looking for a good/clean place to get a Bamboo Tattoo?

would love to get some feedback from anyone who's had work done..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
13,506 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Have you read the previous 40 posts on this thread 355debbie ? There are many suggestions right here already. Put tattoo in the search box above and you will find many more.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Harbour ink tattooist dhodho is great. Very clean and sterile shop and have had all my tattoo there even taking my husband and daughter to get ink done there

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Harbour ink tattooist dhodho is great. Very clean and sterile shop and have had all my tattoo there even taking my husband and daughter to get ink done there

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

My partner has had 2 quite large tattoos done by mr barong on poppies2. He was fantastic and so talented. Replicated the design perfectly and all free hand. Very clean studio where you open your own needles and ink. Were going again in 5 weeks and im getting one done too this time.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
71 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

I think what 355debbie is saying is that she is looking for a BAMBOO Tattoo - this is different to the "normal" application method and more traditional, I too have been looking for the same without much luck.

I have read the past 40 post as well and searched :)

Has anyone seen this in Bali

47. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 01:05
Edited: 14 June 2014, 01:05
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
48. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

I also have been researching tattoos in Bali.The two that appear the best are Tut De in Sanur and also Ibud as mentioned,I sent a message to them both last night asking what type of ink they used .You want to use a vegan ink which apparently has not toxic metals in the ink .

49. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 00:35
Edited: 14 June 2014, 00:35
50. Re: Best and most hygenic place to get tattoos in Bali?

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 01:05
Edited: 14 June 2014, 01:05