We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATMs in Tuban

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
ATMs in Tuban

Am staying at the Holiday Inn Baruna in October of this year and wondering if there are any/ many ATMs close by? Also are there any withdrawal limits? Does this vary by bank?

Am planning on not taking much cash at all just a couple of hundred to change on arrival and then withdrawing from ATM as needed.

Assuming you can change $AUD pretty easily (i.e. Don't need $usd)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATMs in Tuban

I take nearly all our money in Aussie $100 notes and change a couple of hundred daily. I only use my card if we run out of cash and use my creditcard to pay the hotel bill on checkout. There are lots of atm's around, I usually use the commonwealth ones near waterbom, there is a row of air conditioned rooms with ATMs inside.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATMs in Tuban

Thanks but if I am correct that is about 15 -20 mins walk away from the holiday inn. Are there any ATMs closer? Also what about limits?

Cheers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
625 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATMs in Tuban

There is a Commonwealth Bank [yes bank !] + ATM across the road from the J Boutique Hotel + from memory I think the limit is 300 AUD per day - used it 3/4 times last month !

....that"s about 100m from your hotel.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATMs in Tuban

excellent, thanks Bundy. sounds perfect.

5. Re: ATMs in Tuban

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 12:17