We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hahaha

Wonthaggi, Australia
Level Contributor
901 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hahaha

I thought I'd share what's happening in our house this morning...

I'm lying in bed listening to hubby and Miss 3 having an argument & she's now decided she's had enough so she's packing her bags and going to Bali, no daddy's allowed!! But daddy has to drive her to the airport because she can't reach the pedals... Lol good early morning giggles! I'm glad she's found her happy place at such a young age!!

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hahaha

Lol....

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hahaha

A girl after my own heart!! She obviously feels free and happy in Bali, no Daddy's to tell her what to do!!!!!

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hahaha

so cute, traci

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,922 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hahaha

Gemma that is such a cute, funny story, thanks for sharing that with us this morning :)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hahaha

LMAO.................watch out Daddy and Mummy in about 10-12 years time. It might not be so funny then, lol. What good looking teenage girl isn't gunna be tempted to run away to Bali.

Wonthaggi, Australia
Level Contributor
901 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hahaha

Haha I'm scared Whinnie, she's just like mummy, I could jump on the first flight possible some days!

Edited: 06 May 2012, 01:32
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hahaha

That is my major threat to hubby and the kids too. Hubby would have to drive me to the airport though .....

Wonthaggi, Australia
Level Contributor
901 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hahaha

Hahaha Lizzy! If only it was easier! I am one to jump in the car & drive straight to the beach for a walk when I'm not getting my own way, so I definatly know where she gets it from lol!

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hahaha

In 10 - 12 yrs time and she decide to run away from home, at least you know where to find her and have a holiday as well when doing so.

10. Re: Hahaha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:40