We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Some People"

Perth
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
"Some People"

Can I just say that if you want to come home at 12pm and have a pool party please don't do it in a very small hotel and disturb the rest of the guests. Better still go stay at the bounty where they party 24/7. I think I must get getting grumpy in my old age but seriously.... have some common courtesy. Two nights ago it was noisy drinks on the verandah til 1am. Yep definitely getting old and grumpy.

J S
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: "Some People"

I know what you mean.

I stayed at the Palm beach international and it was a lot quieter there than most places where the rest of my family stayed.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Some People"

That would annoy me too! Where are you staying Lorrienne?

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Some People"

yip it would annoy me as well, my kids recently bought me and my best mate (same age) a t-shirt each that says "Grumpy F****rs club ,gold member, but I cant work out why??

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Some People"

Some people care only about themselves. Selfish and rude.

Hope they check out soon.

Have you complained to the management ?

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Some People"

selfish and no manner, same like bogans.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Some People"

And no common sense.

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "Some People"

Just make sure you make lots of noise outside their room early in the morning, they should get the hint!!

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: "Some People"

Send a formal complaint to the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

http://www.dfat.gov.au/contacts.html

R.G. Casey Building

John McEwen Crescent

Barton ACT 0221 Australia

Maybe suggest that they do not let these people roam about offshore without some sort of restraint device fitted to them.

You could suggest the Australian government offers them subsidised beer and a months subscription to pay TV if they stay at home...or are they already doing that?

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: "Some People"

They are hurcules, its called the Dole!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,518 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: "Some People"

That can be a problem with smaller hotels..I dont understand why they would be in a pool or on a verandah, when the real fun at 1am is in a club..report them management for their amateurish behaviour and have them drink ten warm Bintangs..