We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

Pinjarra, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

Asking what to plan to do with him or what to show him about Bali, besides the obvious Waterbom Park. I'm so excited as Bali virgins and so confused....

Perth
Level Contributor
818 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

He might enjoy doing a bike tour they are great fun and nearly all down hill.

The Bali Hai trip to Lembongen for snorkelling, Safari and Marine Park, Horseriding, White water rafting, maybe even the climb up Mt Batur at sunrise

Atrip to Ubud would be good see the Monkey Forest.

I have a 14 year old daughter and she has done all the above and loved it.

MELBOURNE
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

We took our 13 yr old and 16 yr old to Bali recently and we did quad bikes but 13 yr old found that quite scarey; white water rafting, everyone loved it; elephant ride at Taro, everyone enjoyed this; surf lessons on Legian beach, another great activity. We also hired a moped in Ubud and Mr 13 yr old still talks about that...he loved it. Monkey forest in Ubud was another favorite with both teens and in general they loved the shopping and swimming in our hotel pool. There were other activities that we wanted to do but we ran out of time. There is a lot to do and I am sure no matter what you end up doing you will have a great holiday!

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

I also agree with the bike tour. I did one on Wednesday and it was the highlight of my trip. I will be taking my kids 13 and 16 on one when I return and also going to the Safari and Marine Park which people we met highly recommended (we ran out of time).

Happy travels.

Pinjarra, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
149 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

What about a morning or afternoon at the Bali Tree Top Adventure Park?

It's 2.5 hour of tree climbing and flying foxes! Great way to get outdoors, in the country and tire out a strapping young teen! ;-) You get to take in a bit of the Bali countryside on the drive up there too - about 1 1/4hrs from Kuta.

We're going in January - I'm taking 6 teenagers (Lord, help me!) and found that activity on the 'Things to Do' list (on the top right-hand side of this page).

Level Contributor
21 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

HI, could i plz ask what bike tour you did? We are off to Bali tomorrow and i really wanted to go on the bike tour but im not sure if some are better than others?

Julie

South Morang
Level Contributor
123 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

We did Bali ECO bike tours and they were just fantastic.....

Pinjarra, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

How do you book with Eco

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
296 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

I agree with the Tree Top Adventure. We did it about a year ago and loved it .

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help!!!! Taking my 15y.o at the end of June

I did my tour with Bintang. The website is www.balibintangtour.com. I have also heard that Halo are excellent.

Happy travels.