We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sissors

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
sissors

Someone mentioned on here about a shop that sells good sissors with good prices I am sure it was in Kuta / Legian area can any one let us know where it is.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,509 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sissors

Hi Sandy

You can buy scissors at TOKO Central (105 Jl. Raya Kuta). They have 2 shops - on opposite sides of the road. The one with the scissors is the smaller one where they also sell fabulous and cheap ribbon etc. It is on the left hand side going towards the beach.

Cheers

Edited: 30 May 2012, 02:31
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sissors

can you tell me which shops are near it so I can find it easy.

Bundaberg, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sissors

Hi ,

The shops nearby are Animale and Galael supermarket.

Hope that helps. If not just cab it.

Jo

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sissors

Hi I know where it is now I have been to the shop before I just didnt know what it was called. We passed it today on the way back from the dentist. Thanks everyone.

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sissors

Hi Sandy, when you get the desired scissors, make sure not to run anywhere whilst carrying them... :)

6. Re: sissors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:16