We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What was your favourite place in Bali?

Kalgoorlie...
Level Contributor
37 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
What was your favourite place in Bali?

Hi guys we went to Bali last year and are going again in September. Looking to try a new spot/attraction this time, but want some good recommendations (our time is too short and precious to waste, lol!!) We don't like Kuta/Legian area.

My favourite spot from last year was the Telaga Waja river rafting (stunning scenery).

What was your favourite spot or attraction?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

I'm a big fan of Legian but if you're not keen on that area you could try sanur. We spent half our holiday in sanur in May and loved it. We've also been to Amed and Lovina and found those areas away from the touristy spots absolutely fantastic. You've only mentioned the rafting. Have you been to Waterbom, the Bali Zoo, Safari Park, Bike Safari and have you been to Ubud, Tanah Lot, Echo Beach, Jimbaran Bay............. my God I love Bali. I'm off to book a flight.

Kalgoorlie...
Level Contributor
37 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

Yep we love Sanur too, have spent time there. Yep have done Waterbom, zoo, safari, bike tour, been to Ubud but not the others? Was thinking about Lovina I've heard quite a few good things....

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,145 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

This thread might help with some suggestions;

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k…

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

Watching the sunset at Bayshore Villas, Candi Dasa, sitting in the ripple pool with the breeze and a champange.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

For rest and relaxation and heaps of great restaurants Sanur.

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

My fav is sitting on Kuta beach at sunset with locals Mahn, Jimmy, Annie and friends and having a coldie ( opposite The Hard Rock Hotel ). back in 4 weeks YAY!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

Anywhere. As long as I am in Bali !

Sorry that didn't help did it.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
755 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

Haha, like that one MissPixie! May I join you? I hate to choose! Just love the variety of landscapes, experiences, food, spa's and everything!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
843 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

my favorite is at the elephant safari lodge in taro. Before it opens to day visitors and you can wonder round feeding the baby elephants, washing the big elephants and swimming with them!

Drouin, Australia
Level Contributor
553 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What was your favourite place in Bali?

Best day we had was with Balibuggy. We did the buggy tour combined with canyon tubing. If you liked the rafting you will LOVE the canyon tubing!!!