We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jayakarta apartments residence A

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Topic
Jayakarta apartments residence A

Hi all,

Has anyone stayed at the Sejuk Suites at the Jayakarta? I would to hear your opinions on it, as we are booked to stay there next week, and am getting worried because I can't really find any reviews or comments on it. I'm really hoping it's kosha.....

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jayakarta apartments residence A

The Jayakarta is a large hotel in Legian and is quite popular.

They have a couple apartment style options at the end of the hotel away from the beach.

Some of these are owned privately and some through the hotel. The key to whether or not it is 'kosher' will depend on the reliability of the entity you are booking through.

There are a few posts in the forums if you do a quick search. We stayed in the apartments at the Jayakarta owned by the Taylors and were quite happy.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jayakarta apartments residence A

Thanks for that. I am booking directly through the apartment owner via email, but was hoping to hear from someone who had actually stayed at these particular apartments

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jayakarta apartments residence A

Haven't stayed but did look through their 2 bedroom on the 5th floor. Very impressed

4. Re: Jayakarta apartments residence A

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 21:15