We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

After hearing about the Kuta area being forced to close earlier than usual by the Banjar I was wondering if this is still happening? Previously some of the clubs like Skygarden were open till 5am or even later, are they now all closing at 2am or 3am?? If anyone has been there lately please let me know what is happeing. Also are there good bars that people go to go to after this time in other areas??

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

I would be heading for bed.

Lol

Perth
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

Just got from bali two days ago after spending ten days in legian-went out into kuta quite a few nights and everything closes at 3am.I asked if anything else would be open and they said the clubs in seminyak would be as its different laws for different areas.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
537 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

We were there in April and clubs kicked us all out at 3am. Probably a good thing really!! I don't handle the next day aswell as I used to when I was younger. Haha

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

Oh good lord ...I am sooo old. There I am thinking to myself "WOW 3.00am, thats really late" LOL

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

I'm old too.

Couldn't think of anything worse.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

Yeh but if clubs start getting busy at bout 12-1.00 am then that means it is only good for a few hours and then it closes.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

You know you have a good night when ,you get back to your hotel in time for brekky..haha

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know the good Bars in Seminyak that are now busier after 3am? Also I heard Tuban have some late nights Bars?

I know 3am isnt for everyone but when you are with a group of guys that want to keep going it is handy to let them know where you can go. I have been to Bali 9 times and there is usually never a shortage of late nights bars!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

Keep an eye on DJ Cafe in Kuta , they were generally the late starter..I was in Bali in early June and I was under the impression the curfew was across the board with all clubs..It still rocks between 11 and 3 am ..dont worry too much..you will find something to do for sure..

10. Re: Is Kuta still closing down earlier??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 20:15