We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ubud sunrise

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ubud sunrise

Hi there

My friends and I will be in Bali in 2 weeks and are looking at doing a day trip to Ubud from Kuta. We are doing a morning yoga class at the Yoga Barn and would like to watch the sunrise prior so I was just wondering if anyone knows any nice spots that are close by that would be good to watch this.

Thank you.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ubud sunrise

not really but the higher postion you are in the better. i did like it out on the ricefield ridge. not quite a sunrise as watching the sun. it was better to watch the light change the gren of the vegetation.

2. Re: Ubud sunrise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 14:15