We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Apartments Jayakarta

Perth
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private Apartments Jayakarta

Hi ever helpful TA peeps!!!!!!

Islander Apartments Jayakarta has anyone heard or stayed with this apartment. Looks good on website and sleeping arrangements look fantastic for our kids. Before i booked just wanted to make sure it was all above board. Would hate to turn up and not have a room.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

We've stayed at the jayakarta many times, and this trip have booked our apartment through a nz couple. They are definitely above board, and own quite a few apartments at the jayakarta. Check them out at puketoki.com

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
705 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

I have booked for this November in the private apartments aswell

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

i have used this apartment last year. Had a few issues to begin with, wasn't clean on our arrival. I called the owner in Aust who got onto it straight away. We are staying in a different one this year as it was a little too small for our family of 4. It was ok for the cost, but i wouldn't use it again. Make sure you take a copy of the room number with you as you wont be able to check in without it. The reception doesnt have a copy of your name. I had to go and find a computer and find the number in Australia for the owner and call him to find out the number. I am hoping the one i have booked with is above board. The Jayakarta is a good location and the apartment is near the road not the beach or pools.

Perth
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

Thanks heaps for your replies, I think I will go with Suzanne Taylor again puketoki.com.

We stayed in one bout 3 years ago and where very happy.

Yes I love the location of the Jayakarta, we are only going for 5 nights this time but hey I will take what I can get.....I thought we wouldn't even be able to go this year!!!!! I haven't even told the family yet, they will be very Happy :)

vic
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

We have used the islander apartment before and just loved it. We are a family of 4 and found the room just perfect for us. The double bed and bunk in the lounge was great for the kids and our sep bedroom was ideal. Well decked out with all you need and great for the price. Good location and close to cheap places to eat. Will def stay here again and can recommend. Owner in Australia was also great to deal with and made the booking process easy. We have used other apartments there like putekoi and Putus but much prefer the islander for the layout of room. I believe you can book islander with confidence.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
705 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

How much is the islander per night ?

vic
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

$80 per night, it does sleep 5. They have a website if you google islander apartment jayakarta Bali it should come up. Counting down till our next trip!

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
705 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

Ok great we have booked with Suzanne and will be there in November but it's handy to no for next time thank you :) oh and where abouts is the islander apartment situated ?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

Sandy, we're sitting in the departure lounge after our almost three week stay. Our first week in Suzanne's apartments were absolutely fantastic. You'll love it. We actually had the pleasure of meeting her. Enjoy your trip!

vic
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Apartments Jayakarta

Islander is same side as Suzanne's so a block on level 4.