We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family accommodation Sanur

Rylstone, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Family accommodation Sanur

Hi all - we are heading to Bali in 3 weeks and are having 2 nights at Sanur before heading to Lembongan. I know I've left it a bit late to book accommodation, but wondering if anyone had any suggestions for family accomm - we are 2 adults and 2 kids aged 10 and 12 nearish to the action, beach, restaurants,etc. I had thought we'd stay at the Paradise Beach Suites but am turned off by the reports of how far away it is from everything. Any suggestions would be great, our budget is up to about $150-200/night.thanks in advance!

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
272 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family accommodation Sanur

Not flash but beachfront, Peneeda View.

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
272 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family accommodation Sanur

Not flash but beachfront, Peneeda View. Should mention they have a 2 bedroom family suite.

Australia
Level Contributor
300 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family accommodation Sanur

We can recommend the Besakih Beach Hotel. Our family stayed for 10 days last year and were very happy with our choice. It is very central and an easy walk to the markets and to Hardy's department store. Lovely grounds and the best beachfront pool! We loved being able to gaze at the ocean from the pool.

They have a variety of rooms and we had the cheapest rooms, which were situated at the back of the hotel and they were very good. They were 2 story bungalows with one room upstairs and one on the ground floor. Much nicer than the hotel block.

Good luck with your choice

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family accommodation Sanur

My mum and stepdad stay at the Besakih every year, we're staying in a villa next Feb with our two kids, Oasis Villas, which is apparently about a 10-15 minute walk to the beach.

Rylstone, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family accommodation Sanur

Thanks everyone, its certainly very helpful to have all your input! Have found a great spot and will review on our return.

6. Re: Family accommodation Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2013, 10:15