We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drivers 3 night stops

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
125 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
drivers 3 night stops

Hi also forgot to ask If we want a driver to drive us from Gianyar to Lovinia to Amed to ubud to Sanur, stopping one night in each place ,what does the driver do for the night . Do we pay for a room/ dinner for him? how does it work?

Thanks

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: drivers 3 night stops

It depends where your driver is based as to whether he needs to find accommodation each night. If he lives in south Bali/Ubud he will probably travel home the night you stay in Ubud. If he knows he will have to stay somewhere overnight he may include accomodation in the price he quotes you. Sometimes drivers choose to sleep overnight in their car rather than pay for a homestay out of their own money. If my driver needs to stay overnight I usually pay for his homestay & a meal. I'd rather he get a good night's sleep if he's driving us next day.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: drivers 3 night stops

Many hotels have a room that the drivers can sleep in, just ask when you book if your driver has indicated that he will spend the night instead of going home.

3. Re: drivers 3 night stops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 17:18