We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali in March?

Melbourne, Australia
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bali in March?

Hello, I am heading over to Bali with my partner in March 2013, we are staying in Legian and Kuta, I've been to Bali before in Dec/Jan and in Spetember. This time I am going March and just wondering if anyone knows what the weather is like then? and if the beaches clear up a bit then like they do in June/July? Thanks :)

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
197 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali in March?

I was in Bali this year for the last week of March and the weather was perfect, not a drop of rain. We stayed in Tuban and Tanjung Benoa, the beach was clean enough to swim in, I haven't been any other time so I can't compare to June/July.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Tuban
Tuban
Kuta, Indonesia
Tanjung Benoa
Tanjung Benoa
Nusa Dua Peninsula, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,195 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali in March?

We were there this March and as jordanbing says it was perfect besides a big storm that came through one night with a spectacular display of lightening.

Melbourne, Australia
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali in March?

Great! thanks so much!!! :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
825 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali in March?

I love Bali in March! I never really care what the weathers like because I'm on holidays, in Bali & it's always been hot for us at that time. I welcome the odd shower as it's very refreshing for us & the streets. It's a great reason to pop into a cafe for a BIntang!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Drouin, Australia
Level Contributor
558 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali in March?

We were there early March and had only 1 bucket down at night. Going back again next March (as well as in 3 weeks). Sorry, had to throw that in😜

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali in March?

i went in march this year and the beach kuta/legian was littered with end of wet season rubbish. smae the year before but the two years before that it was fine.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali in March?

We were there from March 12th to the 29th this year. Unfortunately we had quite stormy weather around the middle of our trip due to a tropical cyclone off the northwest coast of WA that was affecting Bali's weather.

It would have been nigh impossible to keep the beaches clean during that time. It didn't stop us enjoying our time there all the same.

The last week was brilliant weather but we were in Sanur by then, so I'm still waiting to witness a spectacular sunset.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali in March?

hi erin..on march.the weather in bali,rain season

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali in March?

I was there in march this year.

The weather for most of our trip was lovely.

We did leave the night of the big storm which was a doozey!

We are going back again in March next year.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali in March?

Have been to Bali many times in March and found the weather to be lovely with the odd storm.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia