We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HNR - day 10 Legian

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
807 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
HNR - day 10 Legian

We slept in this morning and got down to breaky at 10am. Didn't realise it closed then but they do still let us sit down and they kept cooking eggs for a little while longer. The breaky here is pretty average but we only paid about $55 a night so I am not going to complain!

Today was a relaxing day...swim...eat...rest...repeat! We had lunch at Wayan and friends. They always do a good chicken burger with fries and it's only 45000rp.

We found Ketuts shop and bought a heap Of dresses. Ran out of time though do want to go back for another look. We booked in to have a massage at the Melasti at 4pm. We went in but they only had male masseuses which I am not really comfortable with. Also they had no air conditioning and it was extremely hot in there. We left without getting a massage. They said they have changed owners recently and all the old staff are now gone. Pretty disappointing. Have to try out a new spa now. 

We then all headed up to potato head for sunset drinks. The millionaire martini was pretty bloody awesome! It's 140000rp but so worth it! We had a day bed right in front of the pool and it was so nice. Also had a cheese platter and the bites platter x 2. Awesome food to match awesome cocktails. About $150 aus for 6 cocktails and three food platters.

Back to the hotel pool for a few grey goose's before bed around 11pm.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
4,721 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

Keep those reports comin!! We love em,

Cheers Mac

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

I agree about the Millionaires Martini. Yummo. I know PH is expensive but its so worth it. I love it there and had the yummiest meal.

I'm also not a fan of being massaged by a male masseuse. Not sure why.

Thanks for sharing.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
114 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

Enjoying your reports, looking forward to more :-)

Sydney
Level Contributor
427 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

Try Briella Spa,in the street at the back of Kumpala Pantai, just up from the back of the Jayakarta. Meli does awsome flowers on pedi and mani and Lilly is also good.

Edited: 30 October 2012, 10:29
Sydney
Level Contributor
427 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

Sorry that is Kumala Pantai

Edited: 30 October 2012, 10:32
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
807 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

Yeh I know where briefly is...was thinking either there or the rumah santai spa

newcastle
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

the santai spa is great, wish i was there right now .

Mandurah, Western...
Level Contributor
79 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

Anyone got contact deets for Briella spa?

9. Re: HNR - day 10 Legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2013, 10:17