We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

problem with garuda web page booking

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
problem with garuda web page booking

Hi all

I am having problems trying to get a price from garuda web page. It keeps telling me to put in departure city I do so then it tells me to put in destination, I do so again. So it goes back to put in departure city and around and around we go.

Any ideas

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
461 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

Hi I was just on there and was working fine , sometimes can get jammed up .... maybe shut it down and then go into it again ! goodluck

Sydney
Level Contributor
447 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

Last night it was working fine, but this morning I keep getting "Your flights selection either fully booked or not available, please choose other dates". I think there may be a problem with the site as I wouldn't think all flights are full.

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

great service in the air-very crap service on the web. you are doing well if you can get the web page to even open

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

I was having problems last week, but all seems fine now.

Except for the prices, which seemed to have jumped quite a lot!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,734 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

It actually seems to be working now.

As MissPixiLix mentioned prices are to high at the moment.

Flight centre have return from Syd for 599.00 at the moment and usually they are Garuda fares.

PERTH
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

Best to phone them direct. I had no problem getting on the web and geting prices ,but ran into trouble when I went to enter passenger details as some of the group have not got passports yet and it was wanting all details. I just phoned them and it was very good service.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,407 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

Tried today and had problems..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

Still having problems been trying for couple of days now.

Could it be I am looking too far ahead????

am looking at September 2013 Depart October return, the dates are up there but keep getting same message re dparture city etc

Sydney
Level Contributor
142 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

Sometimes it depends on when your dates are. If you are trying to book for July of 2013, their prices are not yet logged into the system and it will reject your enquiry. If no luck on the web, try telephoning - we did this and it was organised in a flash.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: problem with garuda web page booking

Thanks Lorri I am just playing around at the moment with dates near or in the uni semester break for next year. I have found sometimes booking 1 year in advance gives me a good price.

I would love to take advantage of the sales but they never seem to be in the uni breaks, and being a lecturer I am tied to these dates unfortunately. So I keep checking all sites every couple of days to see if I can jag a good deal