We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dyana Villas in Seminyak or Villa Surati in Legian??

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Topic
Dyana Villas in Seminyak or Villa Surati in Legian??

Hi there, we're off to Bali on a girls trip to celebrate my 40th next May. Looking at staying in a villa. Want somewhere really nice and was hoping for Andari but they are booked out do thinking Villa Surati in Legian or Dyana Villas in Seminyak. Any suggestions?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
540 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dyana Villas in Seminyak or Villa Surati in Legian??

Not sure about Dyana but villa surati is amazing, in an awesome position, service is fantastic. I would highly recommend.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dyana Villas in Seminyak or Villa Surati in Legian??

Definitely Surati - they are in the same location and run by the same people as Andari. I think they are in a much better location (for beaches, shopping, restaurants) than Dyana. We recently stayed in Villa Blubambu and took a short cut past Dyana Villas to get to Jalan Abimanyu. Bit of a dark laneway to get home at night.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dyana Villas in Seminyak or Villa Surati in Legian??

Thanks so much! I'll book Surati for sure! :-)

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dyana Villas in Seminyak or Villa Surati in Legian??

Damn! Just had a 5th person book to come with us which is fantastic but puts the Surati out because we need more than 2 bedrooms now!! Any suggestions??

Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dyana Villas in Seminyak or Villa Surati in Legian??

My wife and I have stayed at dyana villas the last two times we've been to bali and I highly recommend. The villas are great, large open spaces and the pools are fantastic. The staff are brilliant, from the maid that comes and cooks you breakfast each morning (we had sarah both times and each breakfast turned into impromptu lessons in Indonesian as her English is good) to security, gardener and drivers (reccomend gustae as his knowledge of bali is encyclopaedic). The villa is central enough to great shopping and restaurants (walking distance) but tucked away so when relaxing at the villa by your private pool you feel far enough away from the hustle. It won't disappoint. The lane used to enter the villas is commonly used and isn't scary at all at anytime of the night and there are security guards on duty 24/7.

6. Re: Dyana Villas in Seminyak or Villa Surati in Legian??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2013, 10:17